This Automotive Base template will help you accomplish compliance with the Automotive SPICE and ISO-26262 section 3 processes. The workflows and the wiki pages are setup in such way to speed up the process without adding a documentation burden.
The intent of this template is to use wiki pages instead of documentation therefore this template is perfectly suitable for companies with fast pace development or companies who need Agile scrum combined with Automotive SPICE.
With this template you can benefit from the following:
- Change Requests
- Safety Hazards and ASIL Determination
- Requirements (performance, safety, hardware and vehicle interface)
- Coding Tasks
- Test Cases (unit, integration & release overview)
- V Process Traceability Audit
There is a wiki rendering for planning which will help you to visualize the tasks for each user assigned to each sprint (timePoint) and an extra wiki page for meetings.
This template requires the following plugins to work properly:
- See List of Files Linked via Commits to the Item
- Assignee Overview
- Drag & Drop files to work item form to create attachments
- FusionCharts Free for Polarion Wiki
- Wiki Scripting Tools
Note: The wiki pages use the name of the time points to search for content, make sure to name your time point with prefix SprintX and versionY in order to use the release template.
X and Y are incremental numbers. Sprint is used to assign all the current work for the target release and version is used for the release process itself