With avaReporting we provide functions for efficient planning, execution and documentation of tests as well as traceability analyses.
The extension includes best-practice templates for requirements traceability, test specifications used for product verification and validation, and test coverage reports. These templates can also be used for documentation of software tool validation (CSV).
LiveReport widgets enable easy analysis of dependencies, e.g. for traceability between different levels of requirements and coverage of requirements with test cases.
The test execution status overview shows you the current progress of your V&V or CSV test activities.
Changes of requirements or test cases are automatically detected and displayed, thus enabling efficient planning of regression tests.
Based on these features, you can ensure that all requirements have valid test results at the end of the development or software tool validation process.
The configuration supports the use of Polarion LiveDoc Branching for the parallel development of multiple versions. Execution of test cases for different product versions can be simplified by selecting specific test parameters for individual test runs.
Overview of the features:
- LiveDoc Templates for planning and execution of tests, e.g. in product development or validation of software tools (CSV)
- LiveDoc Templates for traceability and test coverage reports
- LiveReport widgets for fast analysis of:
- current traceability between different requirements levels
- test coverage for verification/validation activities
- status of test execution
- Smart regression test planning through automatic detection of all changed requirements and test cases
- Support for:
- parallel documentation of different releases/versions within a project
- use of Polarion LiveDoc Branching
- use of Polarion TestRun test parameters
For more information about avaReporting, please use the following link: https://www.avasis.biz/en/solutions/lifecycle-collaboration/polarion-alm/avareporting