With avaWorkflow you get a basic package for management of Polarion LiveDoc templates and a completely digital review and approval process.
It includes automatic version and history management of templates and records created from them.
For electronic approval, different roles (author, review, approval) can be assigned to individual persons. Ensure the four-eyes principle when records are reviewed and see at any time what status the record has. Users are automatically notified and intuitively guided through review and approval activities, thus reducing the learning curve.
Special checklists are provided to support your validation of electronic signatures for Part 11 compliance. These checklists show which requirements are covered by Polarion or the avaWorkflow configuration and which activities are required by your company.
Overview of the features:
- Central administration and use of Polarion Templates (LiveDocs)
- Automatic document history and version management
- Linking of information (work items) in different documents and visualization of their dependencies
- Completely electronic review and approval process: Support of different roles (author, review, approval) and compliance with the four-eyes principle
- Easy to understand user guidance reduces user training
- Checklists support compliance of FDA Part 11 compliance
For more information about avaWorkflow, please use the following link:
The avaWorkflow is a commercial extension, trial versions can be requested via e-mail. Please write to email@example.com or use the contact form on our homepage at https://www.avasis.biz/en.