OSLC Connect for Jira is an intuitive application that extends the capability of your Jira installation. Using Jira’s native APIs, connect Jira to your engineering applications to enable collaboration on real-time data across your critical tools and maximize your workflows.
Connect Atlassian Jira to Siemens Polarion
- Track Polarion Requirements from Atlassian Jira
- Track Polarion Change Request from Atlassian Jira
- Create and Link Atlassian Jira Issues from within Polarion
Connect Atlassian Jira to other OSLC Repositories
- Track Changes to Requirements
- Generate Defects from Test Results
- Manage Change Approvals
Why use OSLC Connect for Jira?
- Enable the power of OSLC technology and depending on user preference, stay in tool of choice (Jira or Polarion), thus not having to learn a new toolchain.
- Support organizational objectives and metrics by generating reports across all your toolchains
- Act confidently with current data and drive the quality and the efficiency your organization demands.
- Updates are instantly available and tracked. Data entered in either system is instantly accessible by the other repositories.
- Coordinate stakeholders’ access to information that would otherwise be communicated in non-collaborative forms such as notes, e-mails, and spreadsheets.
- Your assets remain secure in their native repositories. No copies to control.
- OSLC Connect for Jira is a natural extension to Jira. The integration is quick, easy, and does not change the way you manage projects or issues.
Ready to take the next step? Get in touch with our experts to get you started!