Easily add, preview and share artifacts from Siemens Polarion ALM on your Confluence page. With OSLC Connect for Confluence, you can display and share real-time and native information from Siemens Polarion ALM into your Confluence page.
Gather critical engineering information into a single page on Confluence and remove context-switching, optimize information sharing, and improve collaboration between critical stakeholders in the project.
- Get an overview of Siemens Polarion ALM information in Confluence.
- Always stay up to date with real-time information from authoring repositories.
- Data remains safe and secure in authoring repositories.
With OSLC Connect for Confluence you will be able to:
- Embed Siemens Polarion ALM information into Confluence.
- Link to existing Siemens Polarion ALM artifacts on your Confluence page.
- Create new Siemens Polarion ALM artifacts from within Confluence.
- Display your artifacts as a Link, a Small Preview, or a Large Preview.
- Preview your Siemens Polarion ALM artifacts from within your Confluence page.
- Navigate to your Siemens Polarion ALM artifacts from Confluence.
- Access to preview the content in Confluence is always authenticated through the owning repository.
- Project management
- Meeting reviews
The plugin leverages the OSLC standard to provide linked data technology so your data is always safe, and reliable.
Have questions? Contact us!