When users perform a LiveDoc workflow signature, they can optionally provide a comment with the signature. Especially for declined signatures, it is useful to provide some reasoning in the comment as to why the signature was declined. This save hook prevents users from declining a LiveDoc signature without providing such a comment. When they try to save the LiveDoc, the hook will abort the action and give the users the chance to provide the missing comment.
The hook can be configured for complete projects or only for specific document types of a project.
- Have the Work Item Action Interceptor Framework installed and follow the instructions of that extension.
- Go to the releases section of the Project Page and download the latest version of the hook.
- Copy the jar file in the hooks folder of the Interceptor Framework on your Polarion server.
- Add the configuration properties in the hooks.properties file of the Interceptor Framework.
- Follow the instructions of the Interceptor Framework on how to reload the hooks and configuration properties.
This hook has the following syntax for the configuration properties:
You can either configure the hook for a complete project or only for a specific document type in a project. Multiple entries are separated by a comma.
Remove the jar file from the hooks folder of the Interceptor Framework, remove the corresponding entries in the hooks.properties file, and reload the hooks and properties on the Action Interceptor Manager Wiki page.