The main goals of ALM-PLM integration are to offer ALM and PLM users access to cross-domain traceability without leaving their authoring environment, provide cross-system lifecycle synchronization and integrated monitoring tools.
Polarion PLM Tools Integration integrates Siemens Polarion ALM software.
Polarion PLM Tools Integration provides a default implementation to link elements and expose the relationships from the ALM system to any PLM system; default built-in previews of dummy remote elements are available in Polarion.
- Polarion PLM Tools Integration is delivered with a sample file and documentation.
- Use this information to customize your PLM system to support Link and Trace capabilities.
- For main PLM systems, our partner EB Solutions provides a standard implementation package which is already predefined.
- Using this predefined implementation, Integration offers advanced capabilities such as: Document upload, workflow orchestration or Status synchronization.
- Polarion is a registered trademark of Polarion AG. Polarion ALM, Polarion REQUIREMENTS, Polarion QA, Polarion PRO, Polarion REVIEWER, and Polarion VARIANTS are trademarks of Polarion AG.
- Siemens and the Siemens logo are registered trademarks of Siemens AG. NX, Solid Edge, and Teamcenter are trademarks or registered trademarks of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc. or their subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries.
- All other copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and logos are the respective property of their holders.