Please consider implementing the use case you are looking for using a LivePage.
You want to draw a table of Work Items with some custom fields and be able to update attributes of Work Items on mouse click.
- Copy text to a wiki page.
- Update correspondingly (as you wish) table to be shown and fields mapped
#set($items = $trackerService.queryWorkItems("project.id:$page.space.projectId AND type:requirement","~id"))
#foreach($item in $items)
<button type="button" onclick=save()>Save</button>
- Enjoy :-)
How to test:
- Open E-Library on your test installation (E-Library project is read-only on the Demo Servers)
- Add "test" as boolean field to custom fields of Requirement Work Item type
- Open the page
- See list of the requirements shown with "true" or "false" displayed on the right side
- Clicking on the value will change them to the opposite
- Clicking "Save" button will pass all the changed objects as URL parameters to the same page for Velocity processing of the Work Items