- This template was developed by Autocrypt, a company specializing in automotive cybersecurity solutions, in collaboration with Branvi, the official Polarion partner.
- According to the Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA) methodology defined in ISO/SAE 21434, it can be conducted throughout the entire lifecycle of the vehicle.
- The template supports cybersecurity engineering by guiding step-by-step TARA analysis activities.
- The step-by-step guide in the template allows for the automatic connecting of Work Items, reducing the complications of the traditional TARA process.
- Various information display and sorting capabilities for each step of analysis.
- Provides an integrated cybersecurity analysis environment within Polarion, dramatically reducing errors that can occur when creating documentation.
- Provides traceability and consistency of deliverables across phases.
Automated Calculation Features
- Automated standards-based calculations of impact rating, attack feasibility rating, and risk value.
- If the scoring system needs to be adjusted, it can be easily customized with configuration settings.
- Identify cybersecurity properties for damage scenarios based on the asset type library.
- Efficient support for attack tree analysis based on the attack path library.
- Cybersecurity goals and claims library support to define cybersecurity goals and requirements depending on the risk treatment results.