This Chrome extension gives Polarion users additional design, styling, and functionality when working with Polarion.
- Add a link to a Work Item author's email address in Work Items that contain the Author field.
- Open linked Work Items in the currently open Project/Program rather than the Default Repository.
- A selected Work Item's header position is frozen while scrolling through its details.
- Borders appear for all panels in the Work Item form.
- Highlight the Attachment or Comment icons when the selected Work Item contains them.
- A new Copy Work Item option appears under a Work Item's header icon that copies the URL (with ID and Title) to your clipboard so that you can paste it into other Work Items or external applications.
- Highlight linked Work Items in blue when you hover over them.
You can enable or disable each feature after you install the extension.