This hook requires the Work Item Action Interceptor Framework (WIAIF) extension to run.
How to Install
- Copy the richcomments.jar file to WIAIF's "hooks" folder.
- Reload the plugin from the WIAIF Interceptor Management page or restart Polarion.
- Add the hook to the WIAIF Properties file (hook.properties) to define which Polarion Projects should be affected (as comma-separated values):
- i.e.: RichCommentsHook.projects=elibrary,drivepilot
How to Use
Add a Rich Text type custom field with rich_comment as the ID to the Work Item types that you want to use it for.
- Configure the Work Item Forms of the target Work Item types to display the following field just above the Comments field: <field id="rich_comment"/>
- Create a rich text comment in the Rich Comment field.
- When you Save, the system will automatically trigger the hook and save the text from this field as a new Work Item comment. (With the images and formatting preserved.)