Planview's Tasktop Hub connects the network of best-of-breed tools for planning, building and delivering software at an enterprise-level.
The backbone for the largest and most impactful Agile and DevOps transformations at organizations across the globe, the technology enables organizations to define their software delivery value stream, and enables end-to-end visibility, traceability and governance over the whole process. With the ability to support hundreds of projects, tens of thousands of users and millions of artifacts, Tasktop Hub is a easy-to-use, scalable and reliable integration infrastructure that automates the flow of product-critical information (business value) across tools to optimize productivity, collaboration and adaptability in an unpredictable and fast-paced digital world. For the first time, enterprises have complete control over one of their most complex, and important, business initiatives.
- A world-first model-based paradigm for visually connecting Polarion ALM/QA/Requirements to dozens of tools across hundreds of projects without requiring any coding. For example, user stories, defects, and requirements models are defined in Tasktop Hub, and then can be easily mapped across dozens of different projects and tools.
- Support for applying different styles of integration across tools. For example, Agile and ITSM tools can be integrated for defect/ticket unification then easily connected to a database for instant Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR) metrics.
- Easy scaling across hundreds of projects. By defining models that span projects and tools, new projects can be on-boarded easily and connected to the value stream.
- All integrations work all of the time thanks to Tasktop Hub’s unique Integration Factory. For example, multiple versions of the same tool can be connected, along with old versions of legacy tools and the frequently updated APIs of SaaS tools, without breaking because Tasktop Hub tests all version combinations. Currently, Tasktop Hub supports 51 tools and 364 versions. See the complete list here.
- 'Landscape View' - simple yet dynamic visual overview of an enterprise’s entire software delivery value stream. This first-of-its-kind feature allows users to quickly see which systems are integrated, what models are being flowed, whether flows are one-way or two-way, and which artifacts are flowing, while CIOs have a holistic overview of the value stream to make business-critical decisions faster.
Key unique benefits include:
- Automates the flow of information across the value stream
Enables the frictionless flow of artifacts (such as requirements, defects, user stories, trouble tickets), as well as information from events (such as build failures, version control changesets, security scan vulnerabilities and performance monitoring alerts), across the tools and stakeholders in the software development value stream. This removes non-value added work and bottlenecks; increases velocity and capacity; enhances collaboration; enables automated traceability and even improves employee satisfaction.
- Enables visibility into the value stream
When managers want to see metrics and dashboards to understand project status, to optimize the process or to ensure compliance, it has been nearly impossible to get a real-time, holistic view across unintegrated tools. Tasktop Hub unlocks lifecycle data from these application tool silos by automatically compiling lifecycle activity data into a single database. This data can be used to create consolidated, full-lifecycle reports and dashboards, as well as for traceability reporting.
- Creates a modular, Agile toolchain
Software innovators require a best-of-breed tool strategy. Tasktop Hub enables organizations to use the products that best support each discipline while getting the benefits of a single, integrated toolchain. Drives more value from each tool; allows organizations to easily add, replace and upgrade them, creating a proactive environment for innovation.
Planview Tasktop Hub Overview: Reimagine Integration
Planview Tasktop Hub Demo: Polarion, Atlassian Jira, Micro Focus ALM