LDRA has been developing and driving the market for software tools that automate code analysis and software testing for safety-, mission-, security-, and business-critical markets for over 45 years. In tandem with our customer-focused certification services and consultancy offerings, LDRA tools achieve early error identification and elimination, tracing requirements through static and dynamic analysis to unit testing and verification for a wide variety of hardware and software platforms. LDRA products are designed to be used in critical applications. That’s why we have always taken the quality of our products very seriously. The company’s Quality Management System has been ISO 9001 certified since 1993, and LDRA products were first TÜV approved in 2013. It is central to our attitude toward business that we understand your needs and aspirations in achieving your critical embedded software aims – whether they are to achieve certification targets, or to simply improve software quality.
The TBmanager Integration Package (TIP) for Polarion imports multi-level requirements and test cases with link data into the LDRA tool suite, and exports high- and low-level test cases verification status and execution results to Polarion. The TIP provides an easy-to-use, intuitive integration that -
- provides lifecycle traceability by linking Polarion work items (requirements, tests, etc.) to the implemented software and test cases in LDRA
- verifies traceability with both functional and automated unit tests
- increases quality with automated software analysis - generating coding standards adherence, code coverage, quality metrics, and data/control flow analysis
- meets safety, security, and coding standards compliance such as MISRA C/C++, CERT C/C++/Java, DO-178B/C, ISO 26262, IEC 62304, EN 50128, and IEC 61508
- is underpinned by LDRA’s ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System, and the LDRA tool suite’s TÜV SÜD and SGS-TÜV Saar certification
LDRA supports virtually all embedded development environments (IDE, RTOS, and target processors) whether C, C++, Ada, or Java. With roundtrip integration, traceability is available in both Polarion and LDRA, adding to team collaboration, higher quality systems, and faster time to certification. The TIP for Polarion extends the support for industry-specific workflows, improving code quality, safety, and security, and reduces testing costs.