Not precisely a Polarion extension, but something you may need in Polarion projects: icons! The aim of this pseudo-extension is to save you some hunting time by collecting some freely available, freely usable icons and making them available on the Polarion extensions server. There are 2 main collections:
- Polarion-style Small Icons:Over 450 icons, 16 x 16 pixels. Suitable for use as icons for custom Work Item types. Organized into several categories: Actions (250), Arrows (15), Charts (28), Devices (15), Errors (35), Programming (50), Symbols (20), Things (60).
- Standards Icons:The icons in this set are selected from the Open Icon Library, with over 137,000 images available. The Standards icons are a selection of ovew 200 pictograms in .PNG format at 128 x 128 pixels. Additional image sizes and SVG vector graphics of these images are available from the Open Icon Library's downloads page (see section „Other Packages“). The following libraries are included:
- AEM:Set of 132 industrial warning symbols and pictograms from the Association of Equipment Manufacturers Pictorial Database. License: Public Domain.
- DIN-4844-2:Set of 97 warning symbols and pictograms from the German DIN 4844-2 standard (plus some French extensions). Includes Prohibition, Mandatory, and Hazard symbols. License: Public Domain.
- GHS:Set of 8 pictograms used by the UN Economic Commission for Europe for the Global Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals. These images are commonly used by many other organizations for labeling chemicals. License: Public Domain.