Sync with IBM DOORS helps importing of Requirements or other WorkItems from DOORS to Polarion, to export Work Items from Polarion to DOORS or to keep those synchronized.Basic features of the Companion:
- Possibility to export content of DOORS Module or Project to an XML file using DXL scripts
- Possibility to import the XML to Polarion via command-line WebService-based application
- Possibility to export same format XML out of Polarion
- Import the XML to DOORS
- All the files may include reference information (i.e. DOORS IDs will be kept in exported XML and on roundtrip existing items will be updated
- There is a flexible configurations available to allow mapping of fields and values
The extension is implemented as Command-line utility, which can be run on any client computer, which has HTTP (or HTTPS, if required) connection to Polarion.