This widget displays a Multilevel Traceability table fully configurable to your needs. You can add up to 20 columns and configure which link roles, workitem types and custom fields that will be displayed. The widget can also display latest Test Case results and linked ressources (eg: Source Code).
This extension delivers a reporting widget that can be installed to your global or project widget library.
- Download the extension
- Unpack the zip file
- follow README txt
What's New in Version 3.0
Updated June 2019
New widget parameters were added:
- Displaying Linked Resources
- You can now display any linked resources to a workitem (eg: source code)
- Polarion 17 and up only
- Displaying latest test execution results and test steps results
- You can now display the last test execution results associated to a workitem. There is also an option to give even more details by displaying the detailed test steps results
- Now displaying the Custom fields label instead of the IDs
Notes: The widget can only be used in a project and not from the Global Repository. This is currently not supported.