Renders Enumeration Options or, if available, their Model Objects appropriate to the selected scope. The available enumerations will change depending on the "Scope" and additional options selected.
Examples of use:
How to use:
- Select a specific project, (the "Scope"), to load the data from.
- (Optional) Select a Work Item type in the "Load Work Item Type Specific Enumerations" Drop-down menu to render enumerations that take the selected Work Item Type into account.
- Select an "Enumeration".
Enumeration sets that contain parameters of built-in or custom fields appear at the top.
(Status, Severity, Priority etc.)
Enumerations that point to a specific object appear at the bottom of the list. (Documents, Pages, Users etc.)
- Select a specific "Enumeration Option" to render from the list of available Enumeration Options.
(The available "Enumeration Options" will depend on the choices made in the first three options.)
- Render Options: (With icon, with text, render the Model Object instead of the enumeration, and other rendering options.)
- Customization Options: (Add HTML styles, Text before/after the rendered object, or define links and their properties.)
NOTE: Velocity scripting can be used in the "Custom Link" field to generate a link to the Backlog etc.