For SVN administrators, access management can be tedious work. AthenaSVN provides easy access management with the following features:
- Authorize access based on process: users apply to access a resource in SVN, their manager will receive an email notification, then approve it or reject it. If the manager approves it, the AthenaSVN will authorize the resource to the people automatically rather than been executed by SVN administrator manually.
- Support distributed SVN repository.
- Access audit trail and report to meet company’s internal or external security audit requirements.
- More granularity access control including divide ‘write‘ access into ‘add‘,‘update’and ‘delete‘， file based access control also provided.
- More flexible access flexible such as control based on time.