- Use at own risk!
- Killing the wrong threads will render Polarion unusable.
- You need to be able to understand the stack traces displayed by the task manager otherwise you will not be able to identify the right thread to kill.
- Scheduling a restart of Polarion after killing threads is highly recommended.
- Extract the downloaded archive to <Polarion Installation>/polarion/extensions and restart Polarion.
- Restart Polarion.
- Point your browser to <polarion server>/polarion/taskmanager.
- Locate task you want to stop and hit Stop.